SUSPENSION OF DIRECT LANDBANK DEPOSIT TRANSACTION IS NOW LIFTED
The Board of Trustees in its resolution no. 0317-081 dated 24 March 2017 has lifted the suspension of direct Landbank deposit transaction effective immediately (click here to view Memorandum Circular 2017-002).
Members may now make deposits to their CapCon, PCGSLAI Savings Deposit, open an Enhanced Savings Deposits or make loan payments in the comforts of their areas of assignments by depositing through the PCGSLAI Landbank Savings Account.
However, members MUST strictly adhere to the following guidelines (click here to view complete SOP No. 01):
1. Deposit / loan payment should be addressed to PCGSLAI Landbank Savings Account No. 0281-0997-01, South Harbor Branch.
a. Name of depositor (PCGSLAI Member)
b. Date the deposit was made
c. Amount deposited
d. Purpose(s) of deposit
e. Name of Branch and address of Landbank where deposit was made.
f. Transaction Reference Number (Four digit alphanumeric characters located before the transaction date in the Machine Validated Deposit Slip (MVDS))
SAMPLE TEXT MESSAGE:
a) PO3 Juan Luna PCG / b) 01 Mar 17 / c) 100,000.00 /
d) P5,000 CapCon, P50,000 ESD and P45,000 salary loan payment /
e) LBP Zambo City / f) 2AP0
4. IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: Any amount deposited by unknown depositor (members who fail to submit their MVDS) shall remain with the PCGSLAI Savings account while the PCGSLAI Cashier exerts all effort to identify the depositor. However, after 12 months from the date the deposit was made and the depositor has not been identified, the amount shall be transferred to PCGSLAI Current Account as other income.
5. For more inquiries, please call at Telephone Numbers (02) 243-7915 / (02) 243-7518 local 103 or at Mobile No. (0917) 633-6345.
(Please click here to view Circular No. 2017-001)
The Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (BSP) in its communication to the PCGSLAI dated 23 January 2017 has approved the PCGSLAI’s request for declaration of dividend for the calendar year 2016.
The dividend distribution will commence on Tuesday, 24 January 2017. The PCGSLAI will adopt the current procedure wherein the Dividend (DIV) shall be posted in each member’s Special Disbursement Account (SDA). Correspondingly, all members are required to secure and or bring their SDA passbook and to fill up an SDA Withdrawal Slip (WS) (click here to download SDA withdrawal slip) to facilitate withdrawal of their dividend. The PCGSLAI will implement a NO SDA WS, NO DIV WITH DRAWAL Policy.
Members are advised to follow the procedure below:
1. Proceed to a Special Counter at PCGSLAI Office to secure or to update their SDA Passbook.
2. Fill-up an SDA Withdrawal Slip by putting the amount to be withdrawn. Put signature over printed name and /or name of Authorized Representative if withdrawing through a representative. The PCGSLAI may require presentation of Special Power of Attorney (SPA) for Principal Members withdrawing in behalf of their Associate members.
3. Proceed to the Cashier counter.
4. All withdrawals amounting the P50,000 and below shall be drawn in cash whereas Dividend above P50,000 may be issued through Check.
6. The PCGSLAI shall prioritize members who are withdrawing personally. Withdrawal of Dividends via electronic transmittal shall only be attended to after the distribution for personal transactions are completed on January 27, 2017.
Please be informed that Annual General Membership Meeting and Referendum of the Philippine Coast Guard Savings and Loan Association, Inc. (PCGSLAI) will be held on 04 March 2017, Saturday, at 8:00 a.m. at the HPCG Wardroom, 139 25th St., Port Area, Manila with the following Agenda:
- Call to Order
- Secretary’s Proof of Due Notice of the meeting
- Determination of Quorum
- Reading and approval of the minutes of the previous meeting
- Reports of Officers
- Referendum for the Amendments on the Articles of Incorporation and By-Laws and grant of Delegated Authority to the Board of Trustees to amend the By-Laws.
Please click here to view the proposed amendments to the Articles of Incorporation and By-Laws.
Members may vote on the matters to be presented on the meeting either in person or by proxy. Proxies shall be in writing and shall be filed at any time with the PCGSLAI Corporate Office at PCGSLAI Building, Coast Guard Base Farola, Farola Compound, Muelle dela Industria, Binondo, Manila or to the office of the PCGSLAI Coordinators assigned in various PCG units near you. Signed Proxy Forms must be submitted on or before March 4, 2017.
<<Please click here to download a copy of the Proxy Form>>
Please be reminded that failure of a member to attend the Annual General Membership Meeting or to submit a Proxy Form would mean that the member is authorizing the Corporate Secretary to act in his/her behalf on the agenda and the action of the Corporate Secretary on each of the subject of the agenda shall bind the member and he/she shall be considered present for purposes of determining the quorum.
<<Click here to view the Official Notice of Meeting>>
INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITIES AWAIT
The PCGSLAI has recently launched the ENHANCED SAVINGS DEPOSIT (ESD). The ESD is a deposit program which entitles the Depositor to make savings deposits with the PCGSLAI over and above their Capital Contribution and Special Savings Accounts with higher interest yield over a fixed period of time. Features of the ESD are as follows:
Term (Holding Period)
One (1) Year or Two (2) Years
Amount of Deposit
P50,000 or P100,000.00
Limit of Deposit
Open, subject to AMLC regulations
4.75% per annum for One year Term / 5% per annum for Two years Term
20% of the interest earned where the interest is computed similar to the Special Savings Account at its current SSD Interest Rate.