1. BAÑARIA, Isidro Palencia
2. BAUTISTA, Elisa Eustaquio
3. CABALLERO, Ernesto Songco
4. CHAN, Bon Dan Delfino
5. FLORA, Alejandro Jr. Natarte
6. GENERILLO, Reynaldo Diaz
7. REPOQUIT, Uldarico Reňon
8. ROQUE, Rosendo Cruz
9. TUASON, Luis Jr. Masangque
10. UBALDO, Danilo Macapagal
11. VILLANUEVA, Lissa Belle Mario
12. YALAO, Clinio Yoro
<<click here to view Notice of Meeting signed by the Corporate Secretary>>
The PCGSLAI’s Annual General Membership is scheduled every first Saturday of March each year while the Election of Trustees is done every two years. Members are advised and enjoined to participate in the upcoming Meeting and Election to be held at the HPCG Wardroom, 139 25th St., Port Area, Manila on 05 March 2016 at 9:00 o’clock in the morning.
Members who will not be able to join are advised to submit their Proxy Forms which were mailed early on. (erratum: date of meeting on the Proxy Form should be 05 March 2016 and not 06 March 2016).
It should be important to note that Members who cannot personally attend the meeting MUST return or file the Proxy Form to the Office of the Corporate Secretary attention to CDR ODILON ALCANTARA PCG, c/o CGIAS, Coast Guard Base Faroloa, MuelledelaIndustria, Farola Compound,Binondo, Manila or to the Office of the PCGSLAI Election Committee located at PCGSLAI Building also inside Coast Guard Base Farola. Failure of the member to return the Proxy Form prior to the start of the Annual General Membership Meeting on 05 March 2016 shall be considered that the Member had impliedly joined the meeting and his/her corresponding Capital Contributions shall be counted for purposes of determining the quorum and in ratifying the acts of the Board and Management.
In case the PROXY FORM is filed or returned without properly filling-up the blank specifying the PROXY by his/her NAME, it is understood, and the member agrees that his/her designated PROXY is the incumbent CORPORATE SECRETARY of the PCGSLAI.
For more information, please call the PCGSLAI at telephone nos. (02) 243-7915.
The PCGSLAI will accept a maximum of PHP400,000.00 per quarter of Special Savings Deposit up to 29 February 2016 only to accommodate members with excess funds from their dividends and other savings and to support the additional cash requirement for the big volume of loan transactions during this first quarter. (CLICK HERE TO VIEW MEMO CIRCULAR NO. 2016-002)
The BangkoSentral ng Pilipinas (BSP) in its letter dated 15 January 2016 has approved the PCGSLAI’s request for declaration of dividend for the calendar year 2015.
The income distribution will commence on Thursday, 211300H January 2016 after the Association has posted the dividend. The PCGSLAI has adopted a new procedure in the distribution, whereby the Dividend (DIV) shall be posted in each member’s Special Disbursement Account (SDA). Correspondingly, all members are required to secure their SDA passbook and to fill up an SDA Withdrawal Slip (WS) (click here to download withdrawal slip) to facilitate withdrawal of their dividend. The PCGSLAI will implement a NO SDA WS, NO DIV WITDRAWAL Policy.
Members are advised to follow the procedure below:
1. Proceed to Counter 1 to secure SDA Passbook.
2. Fill-up an SDA Withdrawal Slip by putting the amount to be withdrawn. Put signature over printed name and /or name of Authorized Representative if withdrawing through a representative. The PCGSLAI may require presentation of Special Power of Attorney (SPA) for Principal Members withdrawing in behalf of their Regular-Associate members.
3. Proceed to Cashier counter for single transaction or single accounts OR proceed to the 2nd Floor – Accounting Area for Multiple Accounts (with Associate Members)
4. All withdrawals amounting the P50,000 and below shall be drawn in cash whereas Dividend above P50,000 shall be issued through Check.
6. The PCGSLAI reserves the right to prioritize members who are withdrawing personally. Withdrawal of Dividend via electronic transmittal shall only be attended to after the distribution for personal transactions are completed on January 26, 2016.
For more information, please call telephone numbers (02) 243-7915 local 101 look for MsZarahPadama
The PCGSLAI Elecom is now officially accepting Certificate of Candidacy until February 4, 2016. Qualified Members who may wish to run for Trusteeship are advised to download a copy of the COC Form (click here to download form), and submit the Notarized copy on or before the date stated earlier.
Members are also advised to download and read the Revised 2016 Rules and Regulations (click here to view) and to view to Election Schedule (view here) for proper guidance.
COC may be submitted to the Office of the Elecom at the 3/F PCGSLAI Bldg., MuelledelaIndustria, Farola Compound Binondo Manila or via email to
. The PCGSLAI Elecom reserves the right to reject COC Forms that are not in accordance with the procedure and guidelines stated in the Revised 2016 Rules and Regulations.
For more information, please contact Mr Gregorio C Atanacio at telephone no. (02) 544-5966 or Ms Emmalyn Ibea at (02) 957-6828.