FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS FOR DEPOSIT SERVICES
1. WHO ARE QUALIFIED TO OPEN A PCGSLAI DEPOSIT ACCOUNT?
- Only bona fide members of the PCGSLAI can open deposit accounts and make subsequent deposits.
- • Capital Contribution Account
• Dividend Savings Deposit
• Special Savings Deposit
• Enhanced Savings Deposit
• Special Disbursement Account
- NO. Member can only have one CapCon.
- YES. A member can have multiple savings account provided the total aggregate deposit for all accounts is up to Two Million Only or an amount to be determined by the BOT.
- NO. An SDA is a non-interestbearing deposit service facility where proceeds of loan overpayment, excess in deposits, proceeds of APSFI and matured Enhanced Savings Deposit are being transferred while awaiting withdrawal of the member. Only PCGLAI can facilitate transfer or deposit in this account.
6. WHAT IS THE MAXIMUM AMOUNT OF DEPOSIT THAT A MEMBER CAN MAKE?
- a Capital Contribution - P5,000 permonth, up to a Total maximum deposit of One Million Two Hundred Thousand Pesos for each regular member or One Million Pesos for Associate and Honorary Members. An aggregate total of P17M for a regular member and his Associates is also being strictly implemented.
b Special Savings Deposit–Maximum aggregate total deposit of Two Million Pesos.
c Enhance Savings Deposit – no maximum limit. Member may deposit up the maximum amount that his finances may allow, subject to AMLA disclosure.
7. ARE THERE LIMITATIONS IN THE AMOUNT THAT A MEMBER CAN WITHDRAW FROM HIS/HER CAPCON ACCOUNT?
- YES. All members are bound under BSP Regulations and PCGSLAI Internal Policies therefore the amount of withdrawal cannot be lower than the following limits:
1. Minimum CAPCON of P1,000.00
2. Fixed CAPCON – an amount equivalent to 1/11 of the highest total account balance of the member
3. Hold-Out-against Back-to-Back Loan – an amount used as guarantee for members’ Back-to-Back Loan, if any
Yes, electronic cash transactions are allowed. Just follow the following procedure:
a. Coordinate with PCGSLAI Cashier at telephone numbers
243-75-18 loc. 103 0917-919-0731 and 0917-7174260
b. Go to the nearest Land Bank of the Philippines (LBP) Branch
c. Fill up an LBP deposit slip and indicate the following:
- Account Name: PCGSLAI
Depository Branch: South Harbor Branch
Account Number: 0281-0997-01
- d. Present your Deposit Slip to LBP Teller for validation of transaction
e. Send the validated Land Bank deposit slip via email to email@example.com through the PCGSLAI Facebook messenger account for verification of your PCGSLAI transaction. Kindly indicatethe PCGSLAI Accounts including Type, name and account number where you want to credit the amount you deposited.
f. The amount deposited in the PCGSLAI LBP account will only be credited to the member-depositor’s PCGSLAI Account upon acknowledgement of receipt of the validated LBP deposited slip. If no acknowledgement is received, call the PCGSLAI Cashier/Teller at Mobile no. 0917-9190731 or 0917-7174260 to verify that the deposit is valid or confirmed.
9. HOW CAN A MEMBER WITHDRAW FROM HIS/HER ACCOUNT WITH THE PCGSLAI IF HE/SHE IS LOCATED OR ASSIGNED IN PROVINCIAL AREAS OR DISTANT PROVINCES?
A member may opt to withdraw through an authorized representative or electronically via email or messenger.
If through authorized representative:The Authorized Representative of the Member must personally appear in the PCGSLAI office and present the following:
- a. Withdrawal Slip duly filled up and signed by the member. Authority to Withdraw must be properly signed.
b. Valid Identification Cards
d. The withdrawn cash will be given to the authorized representative
- a. Fill up, sign and scan a Withdrawal Slip(WS)(click here to download form)with the “Authority to Withdraw”duly signed by the member.Indicate the Landbank ATM Account Number and contact number. The ATM Account should be under the name of the member.
b. Send the scanned WS together with a scanned copy of valid identification cards to firstname.lastname@example.org or facebook messenger.
c. The withdrawn amount will be deposited to the member’s LandBank Account.
- All Withdrawal Slip (WS) received on or before 1300H on any day (except holidays or weekends) will be credited to the member’s Landbank account on the same banking day provided the account bear no discrepancies.WS received after the cut-off of 1300H will be transacted on the next banking day.
11. HOW CAN MEMBERS REPLACE LOSS OR DAMAGED IDENTIFICATION CARD (ID) AND PASSBOOK?
- a. Submit Affidavit of Loss for lost ID or passbook
b. Fill up Replacement Request Form
c. Return old ID/ passbook for damaged ID or passbook
d. Pay corresponding replacement fee
- P 60.00 for ID and P200.00 for Passbook