PCGSLAI MEMBERS’ WELFARE AND BENEFIT SYSTEM (PMWBS)
- Promulgated to alleviate the financial need in cases of serious illnesses or death of any PCGSLAI member.
PCGSLAI member in good standing and with at least one (1) year of membership with the Association.
SCHEDULE OF BENEFITS
I. MEDICAL ASSISTANCE(ONE TIME OR ACCUMULATED)
1. Regular Member –maximum of P20,000.00 per year.
2. Honorary Member –maximum of P15,000.00 per year.
3. Associate Member of the First Degree - maximum of P10,000.00 per year.
4. Associate Member of the Second Degree – maximum of P5,000 per year.
Sicknesses or diseases which requireextensive or continuous medical attention, or confined in an Intensive Care Unit (ICU), or require major surgery or operation under General Anesthesiawhich shall include any or combination of the following:
- 1. Heart Attack
2. Coronary Heart Disease
4. Cancer (undergoing Chemotherapy)
5. Kidney Failure, (undergoing Dialysis)
6. Any other sickness requiring confinement in an Intensive Care Units
7. Any surgery or operation under General Anesthesia except Appendectomy and Caesarian Section.
1. Regular / Honorary Member – maximum of P20, 000.00.
2. Honorary Member – maximum of P15, 000.00.
3. Associate Member of the First Degree - maximum of P10,000.00.
4. Associate Member of the Second Degree– maximum of P5,000.
Regular Members with existing Loan obligations from other lending institutions shall only receive the following benefits:
1. 50% of the amount of benefits –if total loans from other financial/lending institutions is less than the total outstanding loans with PCGSLAI.
2. 25% of the amount of benefits –if total loan from other lending institutions is more than the total PCGSLAI loans
3. 0% entitlement - if member has outstanding loans from other lending institutions but has no loan transactions with the PCGSLAI.
1. Duly accomplished Member’s Welfare Benefit Claim Form – PMWBS Form.pdf
2. Proof of Membership and of good standing –Certification to be signed by the Membership Clerk, Loans Supervisor and Collection Clerk.
3. Proof of identity – PCGSLAI ID, PCG ID or any government ID
4. Medical Reimbursements - Original copy of the following:
- a. Medical Certificate or Medical Abstract
b. Record of Operation, if surgery
c. Hospital Billing Statement
d. Laboratory or Physician’s Request
e. Medical Prescription
f. Official Receipts
- a. Death Certificate (PSA)
b. Declaration of Legal Beneficiaries by the PCG
7. Other documentssuch as but not limited to proof of kinship, Payslip, certification from the Coast Guard Adjutant, among others.
1. Personal or via Authorized Representative
2. Via courier – send all requirements to the PCGSLAI Office addressed to
- The Membership Clerk
PCGSLAI Building, Coast Guard Base Farola
Muelle Dela Industria, Binondo, Manila
1. Check payment may be personally pick-up by the claimant
2. Direct Bank Deposit (Landbank Only) - LBP Account must be under the name of the member or the claimant (if burial assistance). Bank charges shall be for the personal account of the member/claimant.